Partner Paul Edelstein talks about the reality of a Personal Injury case, and how his clients and he are both equally motivated to win.
- Supreme Court of the State of New York Appellate Division: Second Judicial Department
- The 2020 Crawford-McCain Award- Courage in Overcoming Adversity
- What is the Burden of Proof in a Personal Injury Case?
- The Work of a Lawyer: What You Don’t See Part Two
- The Work of a Lawyer: What You Don’t See Part One — The Research and Investigation That Goes Into Building a Case