Saul Edelstein talks about life in a family of lawyers, working with his father and then partnering with his two sons, and why lawyers are really just lazy doctors.
- Supreme Court of the State of New York Appellate Division: Second Judicial Department
- The 2020 Crawford-McCain Award- Courage in Overcoming Adversity
- What is the Burden of Proof in a Personal Injury Case?
- The Work of a Lawyer: What You Don’t See Part Two
- The Work of a Lawyer: What You Don’t See Part One — The Research and Investigation That Goes Into Building a Case