It is a lofty goal to want to change the world and that truly is what New York City attorney Paul Edelstein aims to do whenever it is possible. In his ongoing web series “Pulling Back the Curtain”, Paul explains how he believes law can help drive social change.
- Supreme Court of the State of New York Appellate Division: Second Judicial Department
- The 2020 Crawford-McCain Award- Courage in Overcoming Adversity
- What is the Burden of Proof in a Personal Injury Case?
- The Work of a Lawyer: What You Don’t See Part Two
- The Work of a Lawyer: What You Don’t See Part One — The Research and Investigation That Goes Into Building a Case