Harold Morris and Pamela M. SinClair were involved in a fatal accident while riding a Harley-Davidson Trike motorcycle. Harley issued a recall regarding the Trike’s regarding a problem which could cause an unintentional activation of the rear brake. This fatal accident occurred after a Harley dealership supposedly fixed the recall problem. A lawsuit has now been filed.
- The Work of a Lawyer: What You Don’t See Part Two
- The Work of a Lawyer: What You Don’t See Part One — The Research and Investigation That Goes Into Building a Case
- Proving Fault in New York Bicycle Accident
- Surveillance: How Video Can Help (or Harm) Your Personal Injury Case
- What Should I Do After a Slip and Fall Accident?