New York Bone Fracture lawyers
The Edelsteins, Faegenburg & Brown, LLP have recovered many millions of dollars in damages for negligence victims who have suffered broken bones and fractures. An example of a serious case they were successful in was a worker at J.F.K. airport who suffered pelvic fractures after being crushed by a fork lift. Their client was awarded $5,460,000 by a jury at trial.
Another case where they recovered $2,300,000 was a settlement they negotiated for a construction worker who fell from an unsecured ladder, fracturing an ankle that later required surgery.
Many accidents result in broken bones and fractures. The Edelsteins, Faegenburg & Brown, LLP recovered $1,725,000 for a client who suffered a trip and fall due to a mis-leveled elevator. This caused a fractured knee that later required surgery.
Causes of a Bone Fracture
- Displaced: the bone snaps resulting in two or more parts becoming misaligned.
- Non-Displaced: the bone snaps but stays in proper alignment.
- Comminuted: the bone snaps in many places, often referred to as a shatter.
- Closed: the bone does not puncture the skin.
- Open: the bone protrudes through the skin.
- Car Accident
- Accident at School, Day Care Center or Playground
- Accident at Work
- Accident at Nursing Home or Senior Care Facility
- Greenstick fracture: an incomplete fracture in which the bone is bent. This type occurs most often in children.
- Transverse fracture: a fracture at a right angle to the bone’s axis.
- Oblique fracture: a fracture in which the break has a sloped or curved pattern.
- An impacted fracture is one whose ends are driven into each other. This is commonly seen in arm
- Fractures in children and is sometimes known as a buckle fracture
As New York bone fracture lawyers we know it can be heartbreaking to see a family member go through any pain at all, especially from a broken or fractured leg, hip or arm. Some broken bones can be fatal or cause permanent paralysis like a broken neck or spinal column.
Complications Settled with the Help of a New York Bone Fracture Lawyer
A New York bone fracture lawyer makes sure everything from medical bills to physical and mental pain and suffering is covered in the legal action. Everything, from lost income, present and future to the pain in your leg due to a bone fracture from an accident will be covered in your case.
The Right New York Bone Fracture Lawyer for You
The Edelsteins, Faegenburg & Brown, LLP are NYC Personal Injury attorneys with offices in Manhattan and Brooklyn and are determined to fight for everything you and your family deserves .This means full and fair financial compensation to cover present and future medical and rehabilitative treatment, pain and suffering and lost income. A financial settlement to a case, no matter how large, can never erase the pain and anguish you or your loved one has suffered. It does however send a strong message to the negligent party that the hazardous conditions or conduct they allowed will not be tolerated, thereby increasing the level of safety for all New Yorkers and visitors.
Our goal is to obtain justice and full and fair compensation for the injured and make New York City a safer place to live, visit or work in.