Construction Accident Attorneys in NYC: The Edelsteins, Faegenburg & Brown LLP Can Help
There are a variety of reasons why you should contact NY Construction Accident Attorneys. Poorly constructed scaffolding or unsafe ladders could break apart and cause serious injuries. Crane collapses, forklift accidents or falling debris from buildings that could hit a pedestrian or construction worker are all very real possibilities. A vehicle operated in an unsafe manner by a contractor or by a third party could be responsible for the injury or wrongful death of a loved one.
Negligence at a construction site can be devastating and life threatening. If you are injured in or around a construction site, you might be entitled to a large compensation settlement if you speak to the right construction accident attorneys in NY.
Call construction accident attorneys in NYC if you believe that a site owner did not exercise “reasonable care” in order to safely maintain a construction site. This includes keeping construction sites safe and clean, ensuring that machinery is properly maintained and that safety codes are observed at all times. Claims can be filed against any negligent party, including contractors, building and property owners, subcontractors and vendors.
- Crane accidents
- Subcontractor or contractor negligence
- Scaffolding fall accidents
- Welding accidents
- Nail gun accidents
- Cutting accidents and electric saw accidents
- Falls from unsecured ladders
- Injuries caused by falling objects or debris
- Electrocution accidents
- Accidents and injuries caused by malfunctioning or defective equipment.
Examples of construction and workplace accident cases that we have obtained substantial verdicts and settlements in:
- A $2,300,000 settlement was obtained for a construction worker who fell from a ladder, fracturing an ankle that required surgery.
- The Edelsteins, Faegenburg & Brown were successful in obtaining a $5,460,000 verdict to compensate for the pelvic fractures a worker at JFK suffered after being crushed by a forklift.
The Edelsteins Faegenburg & Brown LLP has been voted some of the best lawyers in NYC by “Super Lawyers” and by “Best Lawyers In America.” Visit our Contact page to discuss your injury and possible compensation with the best construction accident lawyers in NYC.